dreadful dragon
@dreadfuldragon

dreadful dragon

♋Capricorn
KatıldıAralık 2024
Yaş27
♥Beğeni
131
💬Yorum
0
👁Görüntüleme
465
▶İzlenme
0
□İçerik
19
// §02

Tüm gönderiler

19 gönderi · sayfa 1/1
Siganidae
dreadful dragon
dreadful dragon
@dreadfuldragon · 6ay

Siganidae

♡ 37↳ 0▣ 200
Jorge
dreadful dragon
dreadful dragon
@dreadfuldragon · 10ay

Jorge

♡ 15↳ 0▣ 69
Her . . . illustrator illustration illustrationartists artwork artist artgallery artoftheday procreate procreateart procreatedrawing procreateillustration digitalarts digitalpainting digitaldrawing digitalartist digitalillustration...
dreadful dragon
dreadful dragon
@dreadfuldragon · 11ay

Her . . . illustrator illustration illustrationartists artwork artist artgallery artoftheday procreate procreateart procreatedrawing procreateillustration digitalarts digitalpainting digitaldrawing digitalartist digitalillustration...

♡ 41↳ 0▣ 177
Dirndl

.

.

.

dirndl oktoberfest oilpainting oilportrait oilpaints oilsketch illustrators illustration illustrationartists procreateartist ipadprocreate halloweenart halloweenideas oktoberfest2022 digitalarts artist dirndllove digitalart...
dreadful dragon
dreadful dragon
@dreadfuldragon · 18ay

Dirndl . . . dirndl oktoberfest oilpainting oilportrait oilpaints oilsketch illustrators illustration illustrationartists procreateartist ipadprocreate halloweenart halloweenideas oktoberfest2022 digitalarts artist dirndllove digitalart...

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 14
Starry night

This is the cover of a small story I illustrated.
I've been reading comics and I wanted to try myself.

If you want to read it you can go to this link
https://www.webtoons.com/es/challenge/starry-night/list?title_no=842055
I h...
dreadful dragon
dreadful dragon
@dreadfuldragon · 21ay

Starry night This is the cover of a small story I illustrated. I've been reading comics and I wanted to try myself. If you want to read it you can go to this link https://www.webtoons.com/es/challenge/starry-night/list?title_no=842055 I h...

♡ 15↳ 0▣ 2
Godess 2.0

7h 30m

pencil pencildrawing pencilart pencilsketch pencilsketches pencilartist pencilportrait pencildraw pencildrawings pencilartwork sketch sketches sketchart sketching portrait portraitart portraitartist godess lapiz lapices...
dreadful dragon
dreadful dragon
@dreadfuldragon · 21ay

Godess 2.0 7h 30m pencil pencildrawing pencilart pencilsketch pencilsketches pencilartist pencilportrait pencildraw pencildrawings pencilartwork sketch sketches sketchart sketching portrait portraitart portraitartist godess lapiz lapices...

♡ 9↳ 0▣ 0
Ojo 2.0

1h 19m

Estudio de un ojo

pencil pencildrawing pencilart pencilsketch pencilsketches pencilartist pencilportrait pencildraw pencildrawings pencilartwork sketch sketches sketchart sketching portrait portraitart portraitartist godes...
dreadful dragon
dreadful dragon
@dreadfuldragon · 21ay

Ojo 2.0 1h 19m Estudio de un ojo pencil pencildrawing pencilart pencilsketch pencilsketches pencilartist pencilportrait pencildraw pencildrawings pencilartwork sketch sketches sketchart sketching portrait portraitart portraitartist godes...

♡ 7↳ 0▣ 0
Perfil
dreadful dragon
dreadful dragon
@dreadfuldragon · 21ay

Perfil

♡ 5↳ 0▣ 0
Bit of magic

I had a picture in my head but I don’t think I it’s what I represented.
I’m still happy with the result.

.

.

.

elfart scifiart scifiartwork magicart punkart fantasydrawing fairyart digitalarts forestart deerart magicalfore...
dreadful dragon
dreadful dragon
@dreadfuldragon · 21ay

Bit of magic I had a picture in my head but I don’t think I it’s what I represented. I’m still happy with the result. . . . elfart scifiart scifiartwork magicart punkart fantasydrawing fairyart digitalarts forestart deerart magicalfore...

♡ 2↳ 0▣ 0
Christmas 

8h 11m

halloweenart halloweenartwork halloweenartist gamerart halloweentattoo spookyart spookyseason spookyaesthetic spookyartwork spookyartist creepyart creepy creepyaesthetic creepyartwork creepyartist gamergirls christmasart...
dreadful dragon
dreadful dragon
@dreadfuldragon · 21ay

Christmas 8h 11m halloweenart halloweenartwork halloweenartist gamerart halloweentattoo spookyart spookyseason spookyaesthetic spookyartwork spookyartist creepyart creepy creepyaesthetic creepyartwork creepyartist gamergirls christmasart...

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 0
Biarritz 

2h 19m

fantasyart castleart castle biarritz landscape landscapes
dreadful dragon
dreadful dragon
@dreadfuldragon · 21ay

Biarritz 2h 19m fantasyart castleart castle biarritz landscape landscapes

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 0
Anatomy Sketch 

halloweenart halloweenartwork halloweenartist gamerart halloweentattoo spookyart spookyseason spookyaesthetic spookyartwork spookyartist creepyart creepy creepyaesthetic creepyartwork creepyartist gamergirls christmasart po...
dreadful dragon
dreadful dragon
@dreadfuldragon · 21ay

Anatomy Sketch halloweenart halloweenartwork halloweenartist gamerart halloweentattoo spookyart spookyseason spookyaesthetic spookyartwork spookyartist creepyart creepy creepyaesthetic creepyartwork creepyartist gamergirls christmasart po...

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 1
Empieza
dreadful dragon
dreadful dragon
@dreadfuldragon · 21ay

Empieza

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 0
Halloween Draft 

9h 2 m

halloweenart halloweenartwork halloweenartist halloweenmakeup halloweentattoo spookyart spookyseason spookyaesthetic spookyartwork spookyartist creepyart creepy creepyaesthetic creepyartwork creepyartist pumpkinart...
dreadful dragon
dreadful dragon
@dreadfuldragon · 21ay

Halloween Draft 9h 2 m halloweenart halloweenartwork halloweenartist halloweenmakeup halloweentattoo spookyart spookyseason spookyaesthetic spookyartwork spookyartist creepyart creepy creepyaesthetic creepyartwork creepyartist pumpkinart...

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 1
Background study

Inspired by raja.nandepu 

background backgroundart backgroundartist 
studyart pencildrawing pencilart pencilsketch pencildraw paisaje paisajenatural paisajearte
dreadful dragon
dreadful dragon
@dreadfuldragon · 21ay

Background study Inspired by raja.nandepu background backgroundart backgroundartist studyart pencildrawing pencilart pencilsketch pencildraw paisaje paisajenatural paisajearte

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 0
Llamada con Andrea 

Estaba estudiando fondos y en una llamada con _andrealopezg me gustó tanto su foto de perfil que tuve que hacerla
dreadful dragon
dreadful dragon
@dreadfuldragon · 21ay

Llamada con Andrea Estaba estudiando fondos y en una llamada con _andrealopezg me gustó tanto su foto de perfil que tuve que hacerla

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 0
Fleabag 

I love this show and Iove her. Never a mix between comedy and tragedy was done so elegantly combined.

fleabag fleabagfanart fanart portrait portraitart portraitartist portraitdrawing portraitdrawings portraitdigital digitaldrawin...
dreadful dragon
dreadful dragon
@dreadfuldragon · 21ay

Fleabag I love this show and Iove her. Never a mix between comedy and tragedy was done so elegantly combined. fleabag fleabagfanart fanart portrait portraitart portraitartist portraitdrawing portraitdrawings portraitdigital digitaldrawin...

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 0
Just a nice gift

This is my gift in a secret santa. I'm really happy how it turn out, the person who received it seemed to like it pretty much 😊

Also this is the first drawing that I ever printed and see it "in the real wrold"
.

.

.

c...
dreadful dragon
dreadful dragon
@dreadfuldragon · 21ay

Just a nice gift This is my gift in a secret santa. I'm really happy how it turn out, the person who received it seemed to like it pretty much 😊 Also this is the first drawing that I ever printed and see it "in the real wrold" . . . c...

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 1
Wednesday 

11h 36m

I’ve always loved the character ever since I was a kid, so of course I watched the new show and I quite like what they did with her 

Here is my interpretation, I hope you like it 😊
.

.

.

wednesday scifiart scifiart...
dreadful dragon
dreadful dragon
@dreadfuldragon · 21ay

Wednesday 11h 36m I’ve always loved the character ever since I was a kid, so of course I watched the new show and I quite like what they did with her Here is my interpretation, I hope you like it 😊 . . . wednesday scifiart scifiart...

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 0
// Mio profili

dreadful dragon ile Mio'da bağlantı kur

dreadful dragon (@dreadfuldragon) Erzurum'da yaşıyor ve Mio'da 19+ gönderi, 0+ reels paylaştı. 262 takipçi ile aktif bir topluluk üyesi.

Profili ziyaret ederek son içeriklerini gör, takip et ve mesajlaş. Mio uygulamasını indirip @dreadfuldragon ile bağlantı kur.