Michael Biancardi Junior
@michaelbiancardijuni

Michael Biancardi Junior

♋Aslan
JoinedApril 2025
Age29
♥Likes
515
💬Comments
1
👁Views
301
▶Plays
4K
□Content
29
// §02

All posts

9 posts · page 1/1
Turning a school bus into my home 🚌➡️🏠 sprucing up the entryway
Michael Biancardi Junior
Michael Biancardi Junior
@michaelbiancardijuni · 10ay

Turning a school bus into my home 🚌➡️🏠 sprucing up the entryway

♡ 19↳ 0▣ 186
Sealing the rooftop deck 🚌➡️🏠 skoolie build fyp foryou
Michael Biancardi Junior
Michael Biancardi Junior
@michaelbiancardijuni · 12ay

Sealing the rooftop deck 🚌➡️🏠 skoolie build fyp foryou

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 9
Poop jokes aren't my favorite, but they're a solid 2
Michael Biancardi Junior
Michael Biancardi Junior
@michaelbiancardijuni · 13ay

Poop jokes aren't my favorite, but they're a solid 2

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 44
Almost three years later and I finshed!!💪🎉🥳🍻🙌 a lot of hard work but now i give to call this home 🚌➡️🏠 skoolie fyp foryou
Michael Biancardi Junior
Michael Biancardi Junior
@michaelbiancardijuni · 16ay

Almost three years later and I finshed!!💪🎉🥳🍻🙌 a lot of hard work but now i give to call this home 🚌➡️🏠 skoolie fyp foryou

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 12
felt a little sacrilegious tearing apart an old baldwin, but she's getting a new life fyp DIY foryou
Michael Biancardi Junior
Michael Biancardi Junior
@michaelbiancardijuni · 17ay

felt a little sacrilegious tearing apart an old baldwin, but she's getting a new life fyp DIY foryou

♡ 0↳ 0▣ 18
Three years of work in 40 seconds 🚌➡️🏠 skoolie foryou fyp
Michael Biancardi Junior
Michael Biancardi Junior
@michaelbiancardijuni · 17ay

Three years of work in 40 seconds 🚌➡️🏠 skoolie foryou fyp

♡ 10↳ 0▣ 14
Taking a shower in a skoolie isn't exactly like taking a shower at home. I only have 60 gallons of fresh water on board so conserving water is a must. I never really thought about how much water I use day to day until I had a limited amount...
Michael Biancardi Junior
Michael Biancardi Junior
@michaelbiancardijuni · 17ay

Taking a shower in a skoolie isn't exactly like taking a shower at home. I only have 60 gallons of fresh water on board so conserving water is a must. I never really thought about how much water I use day to day until I had a limited amount...

♡ 16↳ 1▣ 4
School bus ➡️ tiny house conversion. Installing the ceiling! 🙌 foryou fyp skoolie
Michael Biancardi Junior
Michael Biancardi Junior
@michaelbiancardijuni · 17ay

School bus ➡️ tiny house conversion. Installing the ceiling! 🙌 foryou fyp skoolie

♡ 16↳ 0▣ 9
School bus ➡️ tiny house conversion. Painting the floor to prevent rust. skoolie foryou fyp
Michael Biancardi Junior
Michael Biancardi Junior
@michaelbiancardijuni · 18ay

School bus ➡️ tiny house conversion. Painting the floor to prevent rust. skoolie foryou fyp

♡ 17↳ 0▣ 5
// Mio profile

Connect with Michael Biancardi Junior on Mio

Michael Biancardi Junior (@michaelbiancardijuni) lives in Sivas and has shared 9+ posts and 20+ reels on Mio. An active member with 253 followers.

Visit the profile to see latest content, follow, and message. Download the Mio app to connect with @michaelbiancardijuni.